TEMP CHECK

4. Calling for -14. Last year it got to about the same and there were a few really cold weeks around new year's, but it was a lot warmer overall. This time last year it was getting into the upper 50s.

8586682a1fd7544acccf726b4e78d551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still barely in the positive double-digits here in CenOH.

My coworkers in the Twin Cities area are clocking in at -23, with wind chills of -61

:eek2:

4. Calling for -14. Last year it got to about the same and there were a few really cold weeks around new year's, but it was a lot warmer overall. This time last year it was getting into the upper 50s.

-24 coming. Ugh. -14 for the high tomorrow.

Ya, I looked. Mojo for homeless and local news correspondents.

Yeah. It’s a bad scene. They’re opening up a bunch of the park district field houses and parking buses for warm up.

Not for you, Joanie Lum. You go out there and freeze your ass off for Fox 32 news.

-5 according to the WGN Weather app. I trust Tom Skilling.

Not looking forward to the next 48 hours.

40F here and raining.

Edit; Now 32 and a light snow.

Last edited:
°F °C
Partly Cloudy
  • Feels Like -47°
  • Wind
    WNW
    13 mph
  • Barometer 30.02 in
  • Visibility 10 mi
  • Humidity 68%
  • Dew Point -33°

temp -19 windchill -51
Kankakee county, where I work, put on facebook last night, no snowplows will be out till Thursday morning at the earliest.

And I learned a fun fact. Past couple of days, our house has been haunted. Every once in a while we hear something that sounds like a door slammed or something fell down. I thought maybe it was from the house being so cold, it was shrinking. Now I know what it is, a frost quake.

Back