Sweet, sweet justice.

Didn't you rage out on some poor helpless sign?
Uh... no.

I tossed one in a dumpster because it was illegally placed and in a way that made a dangerous intersection much more dangerous. I watched the lady in the van in front of nearly get killed along with her kids because some dipshit realtor thought it was a good place to put his cardboard sign.

"Rage" never entered the picture. Annoyed? Yes. Disgusted? Yes. Perplexed by the sheer idiocy of the choice to place the sign there? Absolutely. Texting the offending asshole a picture of his sign in a dumpster was just for comic relief and karmic balance.

Uh... no.

I tossed one in a dumpster because it was illegally placed and in a way that made a dangerous intersection much more dangerous. I watched the lady in the van in front of nearly get killed along with her kids because some dipshit realtor thought it was a good place to put his cardboard sign.

"Rage" never entered the picture. Annoyed? Yes. Disgusted? Yes. Perplexed by the sheer idiocy of the choice to place the sign there? Absolutely. Texting the offending asshole a picture of his sign in a dumpster was just for comic relief and karmic balance.
How was the sign placed that it made the intersection more dangerous?

52369488.jpg

Back