Sweet, sweet justice.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
This kid clearly doesn't want to fight, but when he steps up it's fantastic.

Lessons:
  1. Don't be a dick.
  2. If you insist on being a dick, don't start a fight with a kid who enjoys training in MMA.
The only hitch here is if the school has a zero tolerance policy, but I think the video clearly shows who is the instigator.

There are few things as satisfying or hilarious as a righteous ass beating, whether it's verbal, physical, or karmic.

Does it make me a bad person because I like to see bullies get their asses handed to them?

Reactions: OGG
Apparently someone goes to the local MMA gym in town.

Our standing rule is that you don't start shit, you don't throw the first punch but you sure as shit don't be a victim and if the other guy starts it you better give a good accounting of yourself or you'll just be a victim in that school the whole time you're there. And yes, you will get punished by the school no matter what because its against the rules but you better defend yourself. Hopefully my sons brown belt training will keep him out of trouble.

Apparently someone goes to the local MMA gym in town.

Our standing rule is that you don't start shit, you don't throw the first punch but you sure as shit don't be a victim and if the other guy starts it you better give a good accounting of yourself or you'll just be a victim in that school the whole time you're there. And yes, you will get punished by the school no matter what because its against the rules but you better defend yourself. Hopefully my sons brown belt training will keep him out of trouble.

The brown belt, or if he takes after you, nobody picks a fight with a giant :grin:

Does it make me a bad person because I like to see bullies get their asses handed to them?
No, because many of us were on the wrong end of that equation as kids. I was bullied when I moved to a largely spanish speaking school with a very thick (at the time) New York accent in the second grade. In junior high I was picked on by a kid for the better part of a year until we had the "fight after school by the library" and he had his ass handed to him by a fed up nerd who was also quite a bit larger than him. Bullies aren't the smartest guys. I didn't have any problems after that.

No, because many of us were on the wrong end of that equation as kids. I was bullied when I moved to a largely spanish speaking school with a very thick (at the time) New York accent in the second grade. In junior high I was picked on by a kid for the better part of a year until we had the "fight after school by the library" and he had his ass handed to him by a fed up nerd who was also quite a bit larger than him. Bullies aren't the smartest guys. I didn't have any problems after that.

I am not the biggest person, but my dad was the high school wrestling coach. I got picked on the first week of school in the cafeteria. When the heavy weight and the crazy 175 pounder saw that, well, lets just I was never picked on again.

glad the bitch boy got his ass kicked. he deserved it. i can't believe he stood there after and acted like he needed some more.
i got bullied in grade school and high school. i love to see bullies get what the deserve.

It saddens me to see kids break out their cameras as the response to what can be a life altering situation.

It saddens me to see kids fight.

I blame both behaviors on their parents.

I told my son there's one rule:

"Never start a fight but always finish it."

My son, Nate, has two things going for him. For some reason every damn kid in the whole fucking town loves him. He's also a beast. I'm pretty sure if you get him angry enough he might go Super Saiyan.

My daughter, Amelia, seems to be the same way and she's only six months old. I was telling my wife before that Nate won't have to protect Amelia. He's going to have to keep her out of trouble. I can see some boy messing with her in the future and getting his nose broken.

I am staunchly against using violence as a means to solve dispute, but seeing a bully get pounded after instigating a fight is about my favorite thing to watch. Well, it's a close 2nd to videos of Bull Fighters getting gored. That there is some good shit.

Back