Squier VM Telecaster Thinline

wagdog

Ack
@Dogsinotpalc posted this in another thread. Now I'm gassing hard for one. Dang, got the money too... they're out of stock everywhere, so I'm safe 'til after the new year. If I still have the money when they come back in stock, I think I'm gonna get one. Looking at black replacement pickguards too (not crazy about the pearloid).

fa3551d4ed0ce8c0adad0f8a9fb0b044.png

Now, if squier comes out with a tobacco colored one... I may buy two.

Yup, the reviews had me gassing for one, and I have a credit pending at MF.

Dat PRS Zach Myers SE tho...

VM line is the real deal.
Looks that way in the pics. The youtube vids I found sounded pretty darn good too.

I'm going to try to play one. There is a shop about an hour from me that carries most of the squier line. I'll try to get there at some point and check one out.

Word on the street is that these are the same Fender WRHB pickups currently used on the MIM, which are supposedly an improvement over what they were using a few years back.

When I was amp-shopping this weekend, I used a Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele to test-drive the amps.

I don't have much patience for shitty-playing guitars.

All I can say is.... DAMN. That thing punched way above its weight class. I was very impressed.

Those are pretty cool. I just they didn't have the typical Squier, thin neck.
From the threads I read on TDPRI, they have a similar profile to a baja tele. I hope that's true, 'cause I love my baja tele. I will have to play one before buying.

Word on the street is that these are the same Fender WRHB pickups currently used on the MIM, which are supposedly an improvement over what they were using a few years back.

i wouldnt doubt that. the VM squier cabronitas have the same pickups as the MIM la cabronito

Back