So what would you buy......

Right now I'm eyeing 4 cars that fit that bill.
Acura TSX,
Honda Civic with all the options, possibly hybrid,
Toyota Corrola with all the options
(I think I'm turning Japanese.),
And the new Ford Fusion hybrid.

I'm actually a few years off from getting a new car. I just gotta stop buying guitars for a minute.

It wasn't the problem with the car that pissed me off. Every manufacturer has issues now and then. It was the companies response to the problem that pissed me off. Had I not had my attorney threaten (which isn't free) ToA was fine with the dealers position.

This takes me right back to my comments in the Camaro service thread.....one really bad incident and you've made an enemy for life of your brand that will tell their story any chance. That bad will, especially when spread across the internet in a video gone viral, is totally worth correcting.

we had a couple of those land crusiers at my last job. I wasn't a fan; they were like driving 4X4 golf carts.

they were like driving 4X4 golf carts.

I could have a hell of a good time in a 4x4 golf cart. :embarrassed:

1205335358.jpg

I think I read that Toyota have recently resumed the position of being the biggest car manufacturer in the world again. My parent's have had a couple and they were both superb vehicles.

Personally, if I had to buy a family vehicle it would probably be a Mazda 6 hatchback, other than that I have no idea what is out there at the moment.

Back