So what would you buy......

omgtheyaresoboringwhatwereyouthinking.

sometimes we need boring to get things done
100_1096.jpg

Apparently you're too good for Toyotas. My hat's off to YOU

My wife's last car was a Toyota. I had to get Toyota's corporate offices involved to force a dealer to do a warranty repair when it had 9,000 miles on it. There will be no more Toyota's.

My wife's last car was a Toyota. I had to get Toyota's corporate offices involved to force a dealer to do a warranty repair when it had 9,000 miles on it. There will be no more Toyota's.

Ah, ok. I can see how one bad experience can change one's outlook on an entire car manufacturer.

I had a Vega once. Man, I hated Chevy's for a long time, I think it was almost a month or two.. :embarrassed:

I honestly can't think of another person I know who doesn't at least find Toyotas to be somewhat of a quality vehicle.

Sorry for your lemon. I hope that guy didn't build my truck :grin:

I seem to recall the Reverend family owning an FJ Cruiser until about a year ago. :embarrassed:

That's the one. It had a bad computer and let Mrs. Rev stranded several times. The dealer refused to warranty it because I didn't take it to them for service. Toyota of America said it was up to the dealers discretion to fix it. Once I had my attorney threatened them they couldn't bend over far enough to kiss my ass. Toyota can suck me.

When she called me crying from the dealer because they wouldn't fix her brand new car. I drove down there and ripped that guy a new asshole. He's lucky he wasn't spitting his teeth out like chick lets.

Ah, ok. I can see how one bad experience can change one's outlook on an entire car manufacturer.

I had a Vega once. Man, I hated Chevy's for a long time, I think it was almost a month or two.. :embarrassed:

I honestly can't think of another person I know who doesn't at least find Toyotas to be somewhat of a quality vehicle.

Sorry for your lemon. I hope that guy didn't build my truck :grin:

It wasn't the problem with the car that pissed me off. Every manufacturer has issues now and then. It was the companies response to the problem that pissed me off. Had I not had my attorney threaten (which isn't free) ToA was fine with the dealers position.

Back