So much for me enjoying my youngest niece's wedding...

Holy fucking shit! I just listened to that song, and about two or three years ago, I played that for a friend to sing at an event. It WAS not a terribly difficult song if you're just strumming along on acoustic. We also had a cello and piano.

I would just respond that the song was in the Twilight movie series and your ethics as a human being will not allow you to have anything to do with anything associated with that fail fest of a franchise.

I was thinking maybe she could tweak her vocal style a bit and front a new Elf Metal band with Jbird on guitar :grin:
We've talked about maybe recording a Nightwish song. She's the one that got me into Nightwish back in 2002 :)

Well, looks like the wedding might not be happening now. My mom said my niece hasn't sent out the invitations, and the wedding was to be on August 26th.

I haven't had any official word from my niece either on that she wants me to do that song. The only thing I had heard was from my opera-singing niece about playing it. (My niece that was getting married is my 'volleyball-playing' niece :embarrassed: )

Back