Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Argh, there's going to be a massive strike here on friday. I can get a lift to get where I need to be, but getting back is going to be a massive pain...

There's going to be a ton of government cuts, which sucks, but on the other hand, the economy here is tanking hard and people can not seriously think they can maintain the enormous level of public services, wages, absolute shit ton of paid holidays and whatnot under the current economic reality. Also, strikes on a friday always makes me weary...

Positive experience in work today: Turns out the girl who I started out covering mat leave for isn't coming back. I'm technically in a different post now and will need to investigate further but on the face of it, it makes this gig becoming permanent a lot more likely at some point.

Negative experience in work today: Being called a gay paedo cunt rapist :shrug:

This is proper beer size :embarrassed:
image.jpg

You at Oktoberfest you dirty swine? Ein prozzit!!

So after fixing the upstairs look which has wrecked my kitchen ceiling (insurance surveyors are coming out on Monday) my downstairs loo stopped working. Took off the top panel and it's been leaking for ages (it's all boxed in behind a tiled bulkhead so you can't see anything wrong until it goes fubar) and wrecked the floor and will probaby need a full new refit as it's stuck in behind a tiled bulkhead which will need to come away!!!

Oktoberfest is very much the shit. The one good thing that came from me having to ditch that job in Qatar is that I didn't have to be teaching that September :grin:

Even though I knew her for years, techinicaly that's where me and my gf's love blossomed too :embarrassed:

Afternoon all. wave0

Only 4 world class players? I'm sure that'll butt hurt a few of his ex-employees who aren't on the list...

Back