Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

oh yeah, can pick up my new car tonight. Few things to sort out such as insurance and paperwork. Car is smaller than my old one, so cheaper insurance, cheaper to run and less road tax. All around winner. Apart from the fact that it doesn't have a turbo engine :(

What is it then?

oh yeah, can pick up my new car tonight. Few things to sort out such as insurance and paperwork. Car is smaller than my old one, so cheaper insurance, cheaper to run and less road tax. All around winner. Apart from the fact that it doesn't have a turbo engine :(

Sucks. Then again, when I was back in NL for a bit I had to run around in my moms Peugeot 107 all the time. Feels like you're driving a lunch box... Just test drive something like that and you'll feel great about pretty much anything else :embarrassed:

That's good you're mobile again though.

I'm currently off work with a honking cold that just won't go away - when I get back to work tomorrow I think the next life skills lessons I do with the kids will be covering your fucking mouth when you sneeze so your manky germs don't make the teacher sick :mad:

noon lads :Wave:

drove my new car into work this morning. I hate traffic, but it is good not to have to rely on pubic transport :)

You get on the bus and have a quick fap whilst on your way to your destination. People might overreact a bit to the fapping but don't worry about it, people on public transport are weird :embarrassed:

Meh another day off work. Should be fine to go back in tomorrow but lying around feeling crappy and lethargic isn't exactly the funnest way to spend a day. Looks like it's going to be cold as fuck later too.

New Wetherspoons down the road officially opened today. They did a dry run on Sunday and had 4 cop wagons out at it before 1pm as all the local jakes were fighting in it :facepalm:

It's fucking cold here again, streets and sidewalks are so frozen that it's unclear where you're walking on asphalt or ice. The quickest way to the local shopping centre turned into a total death trap as they didn't bother to spread gravel there :embarrassed:

It's nice though, the snow makes everything seem a little less dark.

Afternoon all.

Enforced day off yesterday as the O/S/R brake seized on my car on Monday night/Tuesday morning. Turned out the handbrake cable had split where it joined the caliper so it wasn't releasing properly. On top of that the cover had worn off 8-12 inches along the cable letting water in and with it dropping to -7 degrees C (that's what the car told me when I went out to de-ice it) it was locked solid. Found a local mechanic who had a gap and could fix it on the day thankfully.

Afternoon all.

Enforced day off yesterday as the O/S/R brake seized on my car on Monday night/Tuesday morning. Turned out the handbrake cable had split where it joined the caliper so it wasn't releasing properly. On top of that the cover had worn off 8-12 inches along the cable letting water in and with it dropping to -7 degrees C (that's what the car told me when I went out to de-ice it) it was locked solid. Found a local mechanic who had a gap and could fix it on the day thankfully.

Enforced days off are the best. No need to feel guilty about doing absolutely nothing all day because "it's not my damn fault I'm not at work now" :embarrassed:

Morning all

No snow here yet, the kids are not impressed. Its supposed to next week though. Typical as were off away that weekend. Fucking Jack Frost, what a tit.

noon y'all :Wave:

it's not as cold today as it was the past few days. it actually looks quite pleasant outside.

Aye we seem to be past the worst of it here too.

My online self assessment has ground to a halt because of some stupid username bollocks which is probably going to cost me £100 in fines :mad:

On the upside the missus is working late, I have a curry, beer and some new DJ toys to play with :grin:

Aye we seem to be past the worst of it here too.

My online self assessment has ground to a halt because of some stupid username bollocks which is probably going to cost me £100 in fines :mad:

On the upside the missus is working late, I have a curry, beer and some new DJ toys to play with :grin:

I feckin HATE doing that online assessment. I put it off till January every single time and then have to rush to get it finished. For once I finally got it in and paid with a couple of weeks to spare this year.

Are you having to wait for them to post you out a new username or password via snail mail now? Very 21st century, eh?

Back