Pragestock Countdown and Roll Call

I got a text from reverend1 this morning saying that he wouldn't be here until tomorrow. :embarrassed:

I replied "You know Pragestock is next week, right?"

His response: " Wow, I'm an idiot. Sorry."

:embarrassed:

So, please, please, nobody show up at my house today! I haven't finished getting it straightened up, and don't have a PA yet. :grin:

But I had to leave today so I could get there by next Friday!

I've got 2 SM58s, one SM57, and 3 Chinese SM57 fakes that sound about 90% as good as the real deal. I think we're covered for mics and stands. I just need to run over to Lino's and pick up the rest of the PA before next Wednesday.

I've got 2 SM58s, one SM57, and 3 Chinese SM57 fakes that sound about 90% as good as the real deal. I think we're covered for mics and stands. I just need to run over to Lino's and pick up the rest of the PA before next Wednesday.
Maybe take the truck...those things are heavy...:embarrassed:

Well, yeah, and Lino lives about 30 miles from me, so I'm not "running" with that all the way back to my place. :embarrassed:

I got a text from reverend1 this morning saying that he wouldn't be here until tomorrow. :embarrassed:

I replied "You know Pragestock is next week, right?"

His response: " Wow, I'm an idiot. Sorry."

:embarrassed:

So, please, please, nobody show up at my house today! I haven't finished getting it straightened up, and don't have a PA yet. :grin:

Can we say Straploks??

That would be a sickening feeling. Guy told me one time at the Winter Bluegrass Festival at the hotel in MPLS he was washing his hands in the restroom and the guitar strap let loose and his Taylor bounced off the tile floor and smashed it good

That would be a sickening feeling. Guy told me one time at the Winter Bluegrass Festival at the hotel in MPLS he was washing his hands in the restroom and the guitar strap let loose and his Taylor bounced off the tile floor and smashed it good

Ouch...

Current 10 day forecast for Pragestock.

Screenshot_2014-09-19-08-22-30.png

Back