Pragestock Countdown and Roll Call

Prages

User Error
With Pragestock officially getting under way in less than two weeks, how about we get a roll call going so I'll know how many bunks we're going to need this year?

Mrs. P and I will definitely be there.
DenverDave has confirmed that he will be there and given me his flight info.
Baimun and Bigsbyboy - Friday
CBHScott - Thursday or Friday
Jelloman - Thursday
Chad - Friday
Eloydrummerboy - Thursday night.
Kerouac and Luigi.
BoomBoomBigelow
Reverend1
Telecaster911 - Friday night.
Tony VST and two friends (Friday)
Please let me know if you're coming!

Last edited:
*jumpingupanddown* :Wave:

Don't know if it will be late Thursday or early Friday.

The only possible fly in the ointment is any last-minute travel calls for my new job, but they already have those days blocked on my behalf :embarrassed:.

Bigsby Boy and I will arrive on Friday.

I call the sofa I've been sleeping on the past several years. I'm bringing my own power cord. :embarrassed:

:Wave:

My intentions at this time are to leave early Thursday morning...according to Google it's about a 9 hour drive, so I expect to arrive late Thursday afternoon...

@Prages...at your convenience would you please send me your address, phone # and directions...I have a good GPS but I'm imagining that backup directions would be good to have...

I'm planning on bringing my G&L Ascari GTS, my MightyMite parts-strat, Boss ME70 and Ibanez TS15H and cabinet...not sure if I should bring an acoustic or my bass...

Looking forward to meeting you all...I'll be the fat guy with glasses playing air guitar in the corner...

Just sent out address, phone numbers, and directions. Google maps now gets you right to our house. Don't know about a GPS. I know ours don't, but we haven't updated one of them for a while, and I haven't tried on the one that I just updated.

I'll be there Friday. If my normal bunk is available I'd prefer it, but otherwise stick me wherever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should be there Thursday, but my Dad's surgery was rescheduled to the week of Pragestock so that could change. I'll keep you updated.

Just sent out address, phone numbers, and directions. Google maps now gets you right to our house. Don't know about a GPS. I know ours don't, but we haven't updated one of them for a while, and I haven't tried on the one that I just updated.
Is it the last weekend of the month ?

I will be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean when this goes down.

However...

The Troopers will invade Riley, WV with their Monkey Fuckin' Wrenches and will shake up the Appalachians where the deer and antelope play!!!

No Jaxn, Micwalt, Saint, and possibly Lino? Son of a Bitch. The rest of us are going to have to pick up some slack. :embarrassed:

Back