Post up your fish sandwiches

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
usuheny3.jpg

I'm not a big fan of those thick batter fish filets.....I love a light crispy batter that gives you that perfect crunch but you still taste all the goodness of the fish.

Oh man, I love fish sandwiches and fish tacos. :love:

I'm not a big fan of those thick batter fish filets.....I love a light crispy batter that gives you that perfect crunch but you still taste all the goodness of the fish.

I got a fish sandwich not too long ago, and the batter was like the stuff that goes on a corn dog. It was like freakin armor. :messedup:

In case you ever come here and want to know what to avoid, it was at Prince's Hamburgers (otherwise a fine establishment).

Oh man, I love fish sandwiches and fish tacos. :love:

I got a fish sandwich not too long ago, and the batter was like the stuff that goes on a corn dog. It was like freakin armor. :messedup:

In case you ever come here and want to know what to avoid, it was at Prince's Hamburgers (otherwise a fine establishment).

There's a place near me that wraps the fish in a wonton wrapper then batters that and deep fries it. It's absolutely awful.

Went to Yahoo's on Friday (after reading this thread) because I had an insatiable hunger for fish tacos. Had three citrus slaw grilled fish tacos -- fantastic!

photo-1311.jpg

Did red snapper enchiladas the other day, does that count? The wife fried them then broke the fillets up, mixed with shredded cheese, wrapped in tortillas and coated with sauce and cheese. Served with home made chili relenos.

Had the leftover relenos as an omelet the next day.

Back