porterhouse?

"But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat" - Deuteronomy 12:23 (NIV)

:wink:

Medium-well to well done it is :)

I posted the above in a joking manner, but I personally find it gross to cut into a steak and have blood gush out of it (anything less than medium). I do not want my steak mooing as I eat it :embarrassed:

No joke there's times I've had chefs refuse to cook my steak as rare as I want it.

I'll quite happilly do a steak for about 30 seconds per side and eat it.

Had two of them earlier in the week - mine was a bit chewy and I'd done it pretty rare - she likes hers medium so I don't even care how it was :grin:

Will do the others tomorrow probably - a minute per side should do the business.

No joke there's times I've had chefs refuse to cook my steak as rare as I want it.

I'll quite happilly do a steak for about 30 seconds per side and eat it.

Had two of them earlier in the week - mine was a bit chewy and I'd done it pretty rare - she likes hers medium so I don't even care how it was :grin:

Will do the others tomorrow probably - a minute per side should do the business.

There are lots of places in the USoA that won't serve meat unless cooked to medium or higher due to a concern over food safety issues. Though when you look at the overall condition and attention to the food these places provide, it's probably for the best.

Just grill the damn things. Medium rare.
the proper technique for meat if you are a man. Note the potatos in the fire, no fancy pants cookware needed...just meat and taters, a grill, a fixed blade knife and a fork whittled out of a stick

IMG_0486.jpg

Shut the fuck up, DdBob.
you know I'm right though brah! I mean yeah if it's like 11 pm and I have a steak in the house and I don't wanna go out back then I'll throw it in a lodge skillet but boil in a bag or whatever some of the people do is just craaaaazzzy! slab of meat on a grill over hot coals is the way to go :cop:

Reactions: DFB
Back