OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15688010/voxcare-cbo-report-ahca-devastating

"People who are less healthy (including those with preexisting or newly acquired medical conditions) would ultimately be unable to purchase comprehensive nongroup health insurance at premiums comparable to those under current law, if they could purchase it at all — despite the additional funding that would be available under H.R. 1628 to help reduce premiums. As a result, the nongroup markets in those states would become unstable for people with higher-than-average expected health care costs."

cbochart.173422.png

Wait, so essentially when they said they would keep the thousand or so (admin) jobs that weren't moving anyway, Trump took credit for saving 1100 (minimum) of the manufacturing jobs that were scheduled to be moved and are now being moved as originally planned before his "deal?"

Mr. Shell game strikes again.

But later that month, Greg Hayes, chief executive of United Technologies, admitted that the $16 million investment would go toward automation.

“What that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs,” he told CNBC's Jim Cramer.

mqdefault.jpg

Wait, so essentially when they said they would keep the thousand or so (admin) jobs that weren't moving anyway, Trump took credit for saving 1100 (minimum) of the manufacturing jobs that were scheduled to be moved and are now being moved as originally planned before his "deal?"

Mr. Shell game strikes again.
Plus they got money from the state in tax credits (see my post above) that they are supposed to pay back if the jobs are outsourced but lets see if that happens.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15688010/voxcare-cbo-report-ahca-devastating

"People who are less healthy (including those with preexisting or newly acquired medical conditions) would ultimately be unable to purchase comprehensive nongroup health insurance at premiums comparable to those under current law, if they could purchase it at all — despite the additional funding that would be available under H.R. 1628 to help reduce premiums. As a result, the nongroup markets in those states would become unstable for people with higher-than-average expected health care costs."

cbochart.173422.png

Does the Alt-right have some sort of financial eugenics philosophy?

Anyone here pay for the Washington Post? I'm getting sick of the pay wall but the fact that I keep running into it means that I want to see whats on the other side.

Anyone here pay for the Washington Post? I'm getting sick of the pay wall but the fact that I keep running into it means that I want to see whats on the other side.

I pay for it. Amazon was giving 6 months free with Prime and I just kept it when the trial was up. Actually I don't know if they ever charged me for it.

Well, I bet some folks are going to vote against him because of it but I bet a lot of folks who were going to vote for him and pretty good with still voting for him.

Am news broadcast reported that a large number of ballots have already been cast prior to this incident so it may not have any impact on the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back