Noise issue

If you like the Twin setting in the green mode, buy one of the DOD Gunslingers for $30 they are blowing out and throw that in front of the amp for dirt until you are ready to buy something. If it is something with the modleing side dirt, throwing a pedal in front should work. $30 should be way cheaper than any repair and when you are ready to buy a new amp, you'll probably be able to dump the pedal and make a few bucks.

Worked out great, thanks. Only had a few minutes to play with it but seems to just the ticket. I really don't know what I'm doing but fooled with the knobs a bit and got the level worked out so it's not crazy different than the clean and boom. Nice, raw sounding overdrive.

Rookie question though. Will any 9v power adapter work, like something I can find at Best Buy or do I need to buy something specifically made for it?

Worked out great, thanks. Only had a few minutes to play with it but seems to just the ticket. I really don't know what I'm doing but fooled with the knobs a bit and got the level worked out so it's not crazy different than the clean and boom. Nice, raw sounding overdrive.

Rookie question though. Will any 9v power adapter work, like something I can find at Best Buy or do I need to buy something specifically made for it?

Any standard 2.1mm barrel connector with a center negative 9 volt adapter will work. It doesn’t have to be s DOD brand adapter. If you have a Guitar Center or other music store near by, they’ll have one. I guess Best Buy carries them, but I don’t know for sure.

I got it going just using a 9v battery but figured long term I didn't want to be fooling with batteries.

Back