New project: What if EVH never painted Franky red?

I am almost 100% sure that seller was at one point this seller: http://www.ebay.com/usr/big*dog*music?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I have bought two necks from him. One when he was first starting and one a year or so later. His necks are very very nice and hand made. The first one I bought needed some fitting work concerning the locking nut routed holes. Both the necks are in use a in very nice.

Here is one

ESP_Zuul_May_2014_01.jpg

I'm thinking you're right there. Looks like the same camera and the necks all have similar descriptions, although he's changed up formatting slightly.

Hmmm...

OK, so the body FINALLY arrived after the USPS misdirected it in a few directions. Should've been here Monday. Arrived today.

Now, one of two things is going to happen.

I'm either going to trade with @Scott_Abene even for an unpainted example of the body (same routes, etc.) because he loves this paint job

OR
I'm going to strip the white off this body and paint it up with the B&W Franky stripes​
To save Scott's sanity I think we're going with option one. LOL

506f6f7d28d527960af5b383450c71d9.jpg

c9fd8d28d93e371cfdba12030b6da06a.jpg

112f71210ed55fb0ec20420b8ff9787f.jpg

Funny thing is I showed my son the seller's pics of the body and he's like "OMG!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!" and he's been talking about guitars non-stop since then. Apparently GAS is genetic. Right @devilman7128?

I'm starting to think USPS hates me. The pickup I scored for this (a black/black EVH Wolfgang bridge pickup) was shipped 5-1 from Alabama and supposed to arrive here in Jersey 5-4 by their estimate. The last scan was 5-3 in Alabama...

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

One ASH EVH body has been ordered for you... :mmad:

NOW SEND ME THAT CHECKERBOARD!!! beavis0

I AM SO GOD DAMN HAPPY!!! :barney:

funny-doctor-who-dalek-window-soon-pics.jpg

I talked with Chris and he said it'll take two weeks. I'll probably send the checkerboard body out Tuesday since I have to deal with car stuff tomorrow.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Back