New Car Dealers Meathead Face Vol. 3 Now with 30% more Meathead

Apparently he was driving down the highway when he started smelling a burning fluid odor. The dash light up like a christmas tree and the transmission started doing some crazy shifts. He pulled over, shut it down and inspected. Tried to limp off the highway but it wouldn't shift out of second so after a bit, shut it down again; tow truck time.

Dealer says a hose pop'd off the trans & sprayed trans fluid, causing a low fluid condition and the issues. Claim that they topped it off and it's shifting fine. He wants them to, at a minimum, open the trans and inspect for damage. Dealer says FCA won't pay them to do it so no dice. He is totally freaked out that this thing is going to leave him stranded out in the woods with few options for recovery.
For a second I thought you were talking about OGG, but then I looked at your prior post. LOL But then I realized that if it were OGG he would have burned a hole through the fabric of time and space already and we'd all be getting sucked into the wormhole, leaving us with The Doctor saving us as the only option.

Back