NBA playoffs

I didn't think there was any way the Raptors were getting swept. I thought it was gonna be a good series.

:cool:

We're gonna need one more against Dallas though. Watching Howard shoot free throws last night was painful.

Same situation with DJ for the Clips. Game 2 should have been a win if DJ would have made at least 1 for 2 every time he visited the line. The series would have been 3-1. At least Griffin is now a 75% FT shooter. Four years ago both DJ and Griffin were 50% and below.

Ok, Portland pulled one out to save from being swept, so now I have to root for them. Come on, get back in there and reverse this thing Portland! You can do it!

So the Rockets finished off the mavs last night and will be moving on. :cool:

I saw in the late game that the Spurs beat the Clippers in a close one. Not sure who I want in that series - I usually pull for the Spurs when they aren't playing against the Rockets, but I think the Clippers would be an easier opponent for the Rockets in the next round.

Reactions: Tig
Annnnd Rajon balsa wood and spit gets dropped like a sack of potatoes. I'm no basketball genius but I was scratching my head when the Mavs gave up so much to get this guy. He's got a horrible attitude, he's a ball hog, and he can't shoot. ONE of the most overpaid guys in the league. I have no idea where he is gonna end up as a free agent and who the hell is gonna pay the guy after he purposely tried to get benched during a playoff game.

Woohoo Clips come back to take Game 6!

It is really sad when the best series so far is first rounder. If the Clips win, it will release a big giant gorilla off of their backs.

Back