NBA playoffs

Alex W

Pork and Beans connoisseur
Not sure if there are any Bulls fans here but did anyone see Derrick Rose last night? He looked way more like his 2011 self than I have seen him in a long time. I figured the second round of the playoffs would have the Bulls meeting the Cavs and I'd have to root for the Cavs because the Bulls wouldn't have a real shot at the championship, and the Cavs need to get the W for Cleveland (Cleveland needs to have a championship in SOMETHING). I'm not so sure that the Bulls don't have a shot anymore, and I like the Bulls bench better than I like the Cavs bench. With Rose playing well it takes pressure off Butler and frees him up to do his thing. I think it's gonna be a good series.

I'm disappointed that OKC didn't make the playoffs. I enjoy watching Westbrook play more than anyone else in the NBA.

I don't like James Harden. I'm hoping either the Clippers or the Spurs can knock them (Rockets) out of contention cause I don't think Dallas can.

Nobody gives Atlanta any credit because they don't have a"superstar". Has anyone at ESPN been watching them win all year? Second best record in the NBA anyone?

Go Grizzlies.

I saw part of it at the jam yesterday. The Bulls looked good.

Need to watch my Clippers play tonight. I guess I will have to battle the wife for the TV. No I am not a bandwagoners, been following the Clips since I moved to LA in 89 when the team was....meh.

No Sonics, no playoffs.

I am not completely a thunder hater, and like Westbrook, but I can't really watch them for a whole game without feeling a bit upset.

No Sonics, no playoffs.

I am not completely a thunder hater, and like Westbrook, but I can't really watch them for a whole game without feeling a bit upset.

Need not worry SVL, the Thunder didn't make the playoffs this year but they are in contention for a lottery pick.

Need not worry SVL, the Thunder didn't make the playoffs this year but they are in contention for a lottery pick.
Yeah, I know the did not make it. A lot of my friends from the Seattle area, and Shawn Kemp, were hosting the Okies didn't make it parties. I am not a hater, as the players that had been Sonics were not at fault.

As far as the Bulls go, why didn't they playing that rookie Doug McDermott during the regular season? He was a scoring machine in college. Play him a little bit and see what he can do. He can't do anything riding the pine :embarrassed:

Yeah, I know the did not make it. A lot of my friends from the Seattle area, and Shawn Kemp, were hosting the Okies didn't make it parties. I am not a hater, as the players that had been Sonics were not at fault.

At least they have another team in the area to root for. If they can stand the Trailblazers, that is.

At least they have another team in the area to root for. If they can stand the Trailblazers, that is.
That used to be a pretty big rivalry. I would not say seattlites would agree that being able to cheer for Portland is much of a consolation.

Not the same!

The Sonics was a team that I even liked. With the move to Oklahoma, it is no longer related. As for the Trailblazers, outside of Clyde Drexler from the 80's, I never really cared for the team.

That used to be a pretty big rivalry. I would not say seattlites would agree that being able to cheer for Portland is much of a consolation.

Yup!

Anything along the West Coast. Just that Seattle was a fun team to watch less Jack Sikma - lol. I was big Spencer Haywood fan.

I don't like James Harden. I'm hoping either the Clippers or the Spurs can knock them (Rockets) out of contention cause I don't think Dallas can.

I choose to take that as a compliment to Harden's mad skills. :mad: cop0

Dallas is gonna go down like the weenies they are. After that, we'll have to see. Can the Rockets stay healthy and make the occasional free throw? If so there could be some entertaining games to look forward to.

Reactions: Tig
The Washington Wizards are better than they get credit for.

I blame the terrible name. Now that DC is not the murder capital of the US can we go back to the Bullets? Only the Pelicans have a worse name. At least they ditched that terrible Wizard logo and went back to the old Bullet uniforms.

Fear
james-harden.jpg

The
james-harden.jpg

Beard
james-harden.jpg

:cool:

We're gonna need one more against Dallas though. Watching Howard shoot free throws last night was painful.

Reactions: Tig
Back