List the last thing you ate

fried chicken!

from one of those take out places that lines their little cardboard take out boxes with white bread, so you can take the fries and hot sauce and make your own little chip butty sort of thing to go along with the chicken.

First batch Colorado peaches. Fecking amazing peach. I had 2 black plums and an apricot to go with it.

I am smoking a hunk of beef now for dinner. It will be paired with a sweet potato, turnip grenns and corn on the cob.

Tortilla, fried eggs, bacon, tomato, onion, cilantro, shredded cheddar, two types of hot sauce. My breakfast game is strong (to quite strong).

SC style is interesting too, even though I don't think much of the state itself (charleston aside).
That's mustard based innnit? Never had it.
I like the alternative to tje heavey sweet KC style. Especially on pulled pork sammiches. Cole slaw on the sammich is great too.

That's mustard based innnit? Never had it.
I like the alternative to tje heavey sweet KC style. Especially on pulled pork sammiches. Cole slaw on the sammich is great too.
Yep! Not a fan of the KC style most of the time, but every now and then it hits the spot.

Yesterday, I had this but with salad instead of fries, and I ATE THE BREAD!

IMG_5572.jpg

Took a pretzel rod and shoved in the center hole of a small chocolate doughnut. I stood the doughnut on its end and I said, "Look kids! A stripper pole!"

I then ate it.

Reactions: DFB
Back