Newsflash! Let's Hear it for the DOGS and DOG Lovers!

overly-attached-dog-memes.jpg

:lol:

I was looking at floor-cleaning aids at Target yesterday. I noticed that the rug shampooers almost all have a dog pictured on the packaging. :grin:
Yep, just finished with ours and put it back. We got it for the kids back in the day, but it's one of the best things we've ever bought. The cleaning solution is in a separate tank so you can always see it and leave some in it. Just add hot water and you're cleaning.

Love dogs. Just ain't worth it living in a condo,plus it wouldn't be fair to the pup..Really miss having one though. English Setters are my fav..

I still get to clean up the odd fur ball though.....

We just adopted the coolest dog. He was found north of Jackson, MS by a friend who's a surveyor. He was found wandering on an old logging road, sick and malnourished. Joe brought him to us and we're in the process of getting him back in shape.

Poor guy was crapping water for a week, I figure he was living off of roadkill or whatever he could find. He's got a hip that's not quite right, looks like he was hit by a car and now healed over. Doesn't seem to bother him, but the wife is concerned so we'll have to get him looked at by a vet. He cowers when you reach to pet him, so someone was abusing him. No worries, we love him and hopefully he'll overcome it. He's so happy to have a home.

Sorry for the crappy pic :embarrassed:

541f496d-b989-40b0-867e-692a4ed4b3cd_zpsesqfqbqq.jpg

Meet Cody. He looks to be part Lab. This pic is over a month old, and I think he's doubled in size then!

Note the water/punch bowl. Couldn't think of a better use for that abomination.

We just adopted the coolest dog. He was found north of Jackson, MS by a friend who's a surveyor. He was found wandering on an old logging road, sick and malnourished. Joe brought him to us and we're in the process of getting him back in shape.

Poor guy was crapping water for a week, I figure he was living off of roadkill or whatever he could find. He's got a hip that's not quite right, looks like he was hit by a car and now healed over. Doesn't seem to bother him, but the wife is concerned so we'll have to get him looked at by a vet. He cowers when you reach to pet him, so someone was abusing him. No worries, we love him and hopefully he'll overcome it. He's so happy to have a home.

Meet Cody. He looks to be part Lab. This pic is over a month old, and I think he's doubled in size then!

Good on you guys...

:spit:

Way to go!

Hi I just left the biggest shit I ever made for you in the hall. Your welcome.View attachment 22807

If that's a chocolate donut maybe that's why :shrug:. Our dog did something like that after eating something that disagreed with her. She tried to wake us I think but we thought she was just being a pain in the ass and it was 4am so we didn't respond...our bad

If that's a chocolate donut maybe that's why :shrug:. Our dog did something like that after eating something that disagreed with her. She tried to wake us I think but we thought she was just being a pain in the ass and it was 4am so we didn't respond...our bad

Rubber squeaky toy.

Back