Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
that one's not so confusing; it's so you're facing (and can see) oncoming traffic, which is pretty sensible.

Tell that to my wife. She doesn’t believe me that you’re supposed to face oncoming traffic when walking on the road side.

I don't understand urban and suburban areas that don't have sidewalks. You have houses. You paved the road. Put in a damn sidewalk.

I agree. I was mentioning that to my son when I was in Portland this weekend. On the other hand, the city owns the sidewalk as well as the strip between the sidewalk and street, so there is that.

I agree. I was mentioning that to my son when I was in Portland this weekend. On the other hand, the city owns the sidewalk as well as the strip between the sidewalk and street, so there is that.
All your mailboxes belong to us.

15492078_752480301585391_7497141064087464057_n.jpg

I don't understand urban and suburban areas that don't have sidewalks. You have houses. You paved the road. Put in a damn sidewalk.

Concrete ain't free. My neighborhood has sidewalks on both sides as well as plenty of paved trails. Our HOA maintains them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back