Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're doing a lot of hunting, fishing, skiing, or other activities requiring driving to otherwise inaccessible locations, a jeep makes sense. However, if you live in the 'burbs and only drive to work, school, or the store, a jeep IS a douche canoe. Around here, I see many jeeps that will never experience a gravel road, let alone go off-road...

funny-261.jpg

If you're doing a lot of hunting, fishing, skiing, or other activities requiring driving to otherwise inaccessible locations, a jeep makes sense. However, if you live in the 'burbs and only drive to work, school, or the store, a jeep IS a douche canoe. Around here, I see many jeeps that will never experience a gravel road, let alone go off-road...

Uh, we got 18 inches of snow a couple weeks ago.

i have a jeep patriot 4x4 that will likely never see any kind of 'off road' type stuff. but we get 8"-12" snow storms in the winter, so it's kind of needed.
also, the patriot has traction sensing all wheel drive that helps a lot in bad rain and puddled roads. you can MAKE it drift going around a corner in the rain, but if you're driving anything close to normal, it won't do it. i like that kind of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back