Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't offended, I just don't always get the "put down the vegetarian" thing. Although, I guess I have known some vege-Nazi's that probably fuel it. For me it has always been a personal choice and I let others do what they do. :hippie:

I used to tease my wife when she was a vegetarian, but I don't look down on them. I even kept half the grill meat free for her.

But people like this don't help. He is a little too over the top.

morrisey.png

I wasn't offended, I just don't always get the "put down the vegetarian" thing. Although, I guess I have known some vege-Nazi's that probably fuel it. For me it has always been a personal choice and I let others do what they do. :hippie:
Hey, I'll never put down somebody who's sacrificing their share of meat for me to have. :thu:

I'm fine with vegetarians. I just hate psychologists.

I think it does indeed stem from the vege-Nazis that love to put down us carnivores. :wink: But I do enjoy my vegetables too. I have a garden full of them. I also think we can all agree on dessert.

dM9IXk9.jpg

Ditto. I get everything from "you're not a man if you don't eat meat" to annoying questions like it's unfathomable how I don't starve to death because I don't eat burgers and steaks. I'm not outspoken about being a vegetarian, just like I'm not outspoken about being left handed. I just am. So it pisses me off when I see things that belittle me as a person just for choosing to not eat a particular type of food.

Ditto. I get everything from "you're not a man if you don't eat meat" to annoying questions like it's unfathomable how I don't starve to death because I don't eat burgers and steaks. I'm not outspoken about being a vegetarian, just like I'm not outspoken about being left handed. I just am. So it pisses me off when I see things that belittle me as a person just for choosing to not eat a particular type of food.

Agreed. We should belittle you for your new custom bass thingy. :grin:

Vege- nazis? Are we talking Hitler again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back