Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUNsWkg.jpg
That was me with my current job...

No, because they are stars. Stars are not planets.

Plus it totally defeats the "My Very Energetic Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas" mnemonic. Without Pluto, she just served us nine....nine what?!

Plus it totally defeats the "My Very Energetic Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas" mnemonic. Without Pluto, she just served us nine....nine what?!
Uh... Eris and Charon aren't stars. They're small rocky objects. Eris is trans-Neptunian, like Pluto, and Charon's in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, if I remember correctly.

I misread your post. You're right, they're not stars...but they still f up the mnemonic, and we can't have that. cop0

Charon and Eris are stars now?

I don't think so.

Charon is one of Pluto's moons, and Eris is a dwarf planet like Pluto

solarsys02_comp_-_half_size_8bit.0.png

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and the dwarf planets Pluto, Haumea, Makemake, and Eris

I think they should just add the dwarf planets to the list and be done with it. We already have 2 classifications of planets in the solar system, why not 3?

Oops, didn't see your other post.

Ok, just make the pizza Ham, Mushroom and .....um......Eggplant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back