Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
dceac7bfe945a38b9571a61e17e3adca.jpg

Is this what parenting is like now?

ljKOkWuh.jpg

Only if you are a douche :grin: I have never nor would I ever send out anything like that. If someone asks what my kids want for their birthday or x-mas, I will tell them a few things they are into, but not really a specific item (except for my parents because they have no clue).

Is this what parenting is like now?

ljKOkWuh.jpg

That's ridiculous overkill but I can relate on some level. We get flooded with gifts for our kids. Some of the stuff is duplicate, triplicate, even whatever plicate comes after tri. Some stuff we know the kids won't touch (and feel bad about). Some stuff we don't want the kids to touch (yay God, Jesus, and friends toys and books are creepy 9 times out of 9). And then you get 12 family members who all want to get THE gift and somehow that becomes an argument. The best gift you can give to my kids is to just come over and play with them or read to them....my wife and I will be back in a few hours.

But I don't think my wife and I would EVER stipulate who should get what gifts or specify the gifts to be got. First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back