I should buy this for Flamencology to hang on his wall.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jbird, Jul 27, 2010.

Jul 27, 2010
  1. Jbird n00b

2. Jul 27, 2010
  3. My brother-in-law would actually love that.
  4. Jul 27, 2010
  5. Jbird n00b

I'm just waiting for him to drag you to a Nightwish concert :)

Out of curiosity, how many of us MWGL forumites have memorabilia from famous musicians? I have a guitar pick used by Yngwie Malmsteen. That's about it from me :(
  6. Jul 27, 2010
  7. huskerdude Not Rocket Appliances

None here. I've never been much of a memorabilia person. Unless it's a check, I really don't want some famous person's name scrawled all over something I'm taking home.
  8. Jul 27, 2010
  9. That boy is my responsibility, man. I've got to set boundaries somewhere, for his own sake.
  10. Jul 27, 2010
  11. Kerouac weird musical dildo

How famous is famous? I have a box full of set-lists. picks, sticks, signed stuff, etc. but most of it is from Roadrunner acts. :idk:
  12. Jul 27, 2010
  13. I have a bunch, I guess. Mostly signed programs or posters or LPs or that sort of thing.
  14. Jul 27, 2010
  15. Prages User Error

I have a couple of guitar pics that I've caught at shows.

I also have one of the dollar bills with Angus Young's picture on it that AC/DC dropped from the rafters when they played Money Talks on the Razor's Edge tour.

And there's the autographed picture of Jerry Reed that he was signing when my mom took this pic back in the very early 80s. :weebz:

[​IMG]

Oh, and a business card signed by all the members of Hootie and The Blowfish (except the drummer who had locked himself in the bathroom before the show). :facepalm:
  16. Jul 27, 2010
  17. Dew Knot Hump Sausager

I used to work in the music business so I've got a fair amount of stuff. Biggest stuff is probably signed posters from Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Fogerty and an autographed Jeff Beck photo. I also had a a lot of crap though like platinum albums from Creed, etc, etc.
  18. Jul 27, 2010
  19. Mark Wein :mad:

I have nothing memorabilia-wise.
  20. Jul 27, 2010
  21. Kerouac weird musical dildo

No hatchets from ICP, yo?
  22. Jul 27, 2010
  23. micwalt Hell Bound, F*g-Enabling Whore

All I got is a Johnny Winter backstage laminate (not signed or anything--I just had it 'cause I was running lights for the show) and a King Diamond guitar pick.
  24. Jul 27, 2010
  25. Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin

I don't do the memorabilia thing....
  26. Jul 27, 2010
  27. I got the clap from Feist.
  28. Jul 27, 2010
  29. :D

Feist has used my cell phone.