I should buy this for Flamencology to hang on his wall.....

My brother-in-law would actually love that.

I'm just waiting for him to drag you to a Nightwish concert :)

Out of curiosity, how many of us MWGL forumites have memorabilia from famous musicians? I have a guitar pick used by Yngwie Malmsteen. That's about it from me :(

None here. I've never been much of a memorabilia person. Unless it's a check, I really don't want some famous person's name scrawled all over something I'm taking home.

Out of curiosity, how many of us MWGL forumites have memorabilia from famous musicians? I have a guitar pick used by Yngwie Malmsteen. That's about it from me :(

How famous is famous? I have a box full of set-lists. picks, sticks, signed stuff, etc. but most of it is from Roadrunner acts. :shrug:

I have a couple of guitar pics that I've caught at shows.

I also have one of the dollar bills with Angus Young's picture on it that AC/DC dropped from the rafters when they played Money Talks on the Razor's Edge tour.

And there's the autographed picture of Jerry Reed that he was signing when my mom took this pic back in the very early 80s. :embarrassed:

MeJerryReed.jpg

Oh, and a business card signed by all the members of Hootie and The Blowfish (except the drummer who had locked himself in the bathroom before the show). :facepalm:

I used to work in the music business so I've got a fair amount of stuff. Biggest stuff is probably signed posters from Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Fogerty and an autographed Jeff Beck photo. I also had a a lot of crap though like platinum albums from Creed, etc, etc.

I used to work in the music business so I've got a fair amount of stuff. Biggest stuff is probably signed posters from Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Fogerty and an autographed Jeff Beck photo. I also had a a lot of crap though like platinum albums from Creed, etc, etc.

No hatchets from ICP, yo?

All I got is a Johnny Winter backstage laminate (not signed or anything--I just had it 'cause I was running lights for the show) and a King Diamond guitar pick.

Back