I made my bed

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
It took a lot longer than expected but I like the results.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408063635.251836.jpg

It's a Bed Tred Pro from BedRug.
It sticks down to the bed with 3M hook and loop so that it won't rub the paint. It can be taken out to clean under it. It's thick and padded and non slip.
Installation was a bit of work but not too bad. I'm just out of shape.

I put a tonneau cover on as well but I didn't get a picture as it was starting to get dark.

I think I have lost my mind.

I just realized that I had avoided putting any stuff in the bed before getting the liner in place so that I wouldn't scratch up the paint.
Now that I have the liner in, I don't want to put any stuff in there because I don't want to wreck the liner.
..and I was anxious to get the cover on so that the liner wouldn't get dirty.

I think I'll get a tractor trailer to haul the whole truck around.

Oh, I also got the truck sprayed with Krown rust control.

Last edited:

I just realized that I had avoided putting any stuff in the bed before getting the liner in place so that I wouldn't scratch up the paint.
Now that I have the liner in, I don't want to put any stuff in there because I don't want to wreck the liner.

anifp

you've got issues DCF...you need help...trucks are for hauling crap not to look pretty damit!
:belsmash:

Perhaps you should just wrap the entire truck in plastic and keep it in your garage, and then hire people to haul stuff around for you. :)

Nice work. Finally, a non spray-in bed liner that doesn't mess up the bed itself.

I never put in anything other than a re-purposed floor mat in mine. It was a truck, doing truck duties from day one. It hauled dirt, kayaks, fishing gear, surfboards, bikes, and lumber.
Now it hauls my step son to work and back. BTW, he was supposed to make the first payment by now... :facepalm:

Last edited:
that looks great......what happens if it gets wet??

and i thought you had a FORD truck rotflmao

It's made of some high falutin' stuff that won't hold water. So, if it gets wet or you need to clean, no problem. Water will just roll off it or run through it to the bed where the bed's drain holes can do their usual work.

Back