I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Let's formulate a preemptive strike and inform the most annoying movie goers in the world (and a few people here), that this is in fact a work of fiction and not a meticulously fact based PBS documentary.

Last edited:
Somehow, I missed this thread, and this looks like a movie I'll need to see. I've been a sci-fi buff since reading many of the Tom Swift sci-fi series of books as a kid.

I still think the book would have been better served as a series or mini-series rather than a compromised Hollywood condensed version. Looks like they dropped Christen Wigg in there? They kept showing her making "i'm being dramatic" faces. Bleh.

I have not read the book but the trailer looks really good. I will probably hold off reading the book until after I see the movie. I tend to enjoy movies better in ignorance.

I'm looking forward to this too. I really enjoyed the book. Every time my wife comes home from the store with a bag of potatoes, I think of Mars.

I'm looking forward to this too. I really enjoyed the book. Every time my wife comes home from the store with a bag of potatoes, I think of Mars.

Lucky you. I'm stuck with this.
tumblr_mq2uqefnYv1rhtflto1_500.gif

Back