Question: How would YOU set up a Pedaltrain Mini?

RyanNo3

Pedals - Pedals - Pedals
Here's a family photo:
IMG_2994.JPG

How would you set it up?

The collection:
Purple (Woolly Mammoth clone)
Qtron (Envelope Filter)
Tuna (Tuner)
Dr. Cream (Envelope Filter)
TS-9 (TS-808 Upgrades)
Dark Grey (Homemade Klone Variant)
Light Blue - Epigaze Encleadus Booster
Polytune tuner
Line 6 DL4
JHS Double Barrel (Morning Glory & 808)
BD-2 (Surprisingly Stock)
Foxtail OD
Octafuzz
Belle Epoch
Old Blood Endeavors Procession (Reverb with Flanger/Phaser/Trem)
White One (Katana Booster Klone)
NOT PICTURED - TC Ditto.

For me:
1 - Boost
1 - OD (Klon)
1 - Belle Epoch
1 - Reverb
1 - Tuner

Annnnnnd go.

Tuner
Foxtail
Belle Epoch
Reverb

I would want some kind of fuzz in there, but not one with an octave.

This was mine.

image-jpg.19856.jpg

yours looks pretty much like this one, except with the tuner at the end. I played with the delay and reverb (which should come first), and settled on the delay last in this case, but I'm usually the other way around. A looper is also important to me, as I'm never playing with a full band. So for yours, I'd go:

tuner>Katana>[OD/dist of choice, I would pick the Foxtail]>Belle Epoch>Reverb>Ditto

This was mine.

View attachment 22024
yours looks pretty much like this one, except with the tuner at the end. I played with the delay and reverb (which should come first), and settled on the delay last in this case, but I'm usually the other way around. A looper is also important to me, as I'm never playing with a full band. So for yours, I'd go:

tuner>Katana>[OD/dist of choice, I would pick the Foxtail]>Belle Epoch>Reverb>Ditto

That's very nice. I wanted the Kingdom. I still may get one eventually. The guys at FoxPedals are great.

Thanks!

I actually have a few more Wamplers but they are on my latest Gator board which is purely for country. Yes it can crossover but the choices in pedals are primarily to play that style. The funny part about the Euphoria and the Paisley is that if you combine them (so to speak) you get the Wampler Dual Fusion. Just as FYI - I will be removing the Paisley Drive to return to the Country Board. The Mini Board will be getting the small Wampler Boost and I will be testing out an Arion Chorus I picked up for $30. Gonna perform some mods first on it but I have to wait for the 30 day police hold to complete. I should be able to pick it up on August 8.

Back