He hasn't been around for a while but it looks like one of our own could use some help.

Would there be any interest in an "auction" for a pedal build?

I build the pedal.
Winning bidder pays bid amount into the gofundme account.
I ship the pedal.

My first thought for the pedal is a Build Your Own Clone kit that I could put together in short order.
Specifically, the fixed wah and envelope filter done up in my MOPAR-themed "WAHLTER" graphic.

However, if that is not so appealing, I am open to other suggestions.
I have hundreds of circuits I could put together. The challenge I'd have is graphics. That process just takes me a long time think through and then execute. If you want simple, one colour, then that's cool. Boring, but cool.

So, if you're wanting some kind of specific pedal, let me know.
I think I should avoid anything complex like delays. I can do them, and I have circuits, but probably not all of the required components on hand.

Let's give it this weekend for comments and ideas and we'll see if the idea flies.

Cool?

I’ll have to check my parts stock, but I’m thinking that I’ll do a Colortone Supa Fuzz. If I have the parts, I’ll add a rotary switch to flip between 4 different clipping diode options.

Waddya think?

I am absorbing $4,000 out of pocket for travel to my Mom's funeral, and just got hit with a $2,100 dental bill. I am not able to donate, though I wish I could.

Back