Mojo Request Found a new house.

OGG -- in my non-professional opinion you should think about waiting at least six months between your hand procedures. Anyway, you can always change your mind after the first,and put off the second.
The doc and I agreed that if I could handle it, it would be better to knock them out in quick succession. The overall downtime would be mitigated greatly, and I'd be back in business that much sooner. The biggest concern was the post-op and rehab pain, which to be honest, doesn't phase me. Not only do they already hurt like a bastard, I've had way more than my share of major orthopedic surgeries, including cutting my femur in half with a skill saw after removing all of the connecting tissue to it...

Nothing will ever even come close to that on a pain scale. It was horrendous.

I'd prefer to just bite the bullet and get on with it. Now that I'm I have a full band again, being unable to play throws a giant monkey wrench into the works. I can still sing, but I'm the only guitar player. Not sure how that's gonna work.

The doc and I agreed that if I could handle it, it would be better to knock them out in quick succession. The overall downtime would be mitigated greatly, and I'd be back in business that much sooner. The biggest concern was the post-op and rehab pain, which to be honest, doesn't phase me. Not only do they already hurt like a bastard, I've had way more than my share of major orthopedic surgeries, including cutting my femur in half with a skill saw after removing all of the connecting tissue to it...

Nothing will ever even come close to that on a pain scale. It was horrendous.

I'd prefer to just bite the bullet and get on with it. Now that I'm I have a full band again, being unable to play throws a giant monkey wrench into the works. I can still sing, but I'm the only guitar player. Not sure how that's gonna work.

Understood. Of course, you COULD always have it all done at the same time!

maxresdefault.jpg

:grin:

Reactions: OGG
Understood. Of course, you COULD always have it all done at the same time!

maxresdefault.jpg

:grin:
That's pretty much how I looked after the motorcycle accident.

No joke.

Both legs broken in multiple spots.

Both arms broken in multiple spots.

Left foot and 3 toes broken.

All ten fingers broken.

And the list goes on...

Back