For you Rebecca Dirks fans

She's met dozens of uber guitar dudes, so I doubt any of us would impress her with our chops.

Newsflash.... NO girls are really impressed with our guitar chops. The girls like their favorite songs so if you're playing THAT, she'll be impressed... regardless of if you nail every note of the solo.

The only ones who are impressed by our chops are the guys standing to the side with their arms crossed... trying to show how unimpressed they are. :embarrassed:

Newsflash.... NO girls are really impressed with our guitar chops. The girls like their favorite songs so if you're playing THAT, she'll be impressed... regardless of if you nail every note of the solo.

The only ones who are impressed by our chops are the guys standing to the side with their arms crossed... trying to show how unimpressed they are. :embarrassed:
And the girls that play guitar. :wink:

Have you been to a show with two guitar players playing 7 and 8 string guitars... shredding the fuck out of them?

Sausage fests.

premierguitar_rebecca_001.jpg

Actually, my wife actually likes when I play guitar around her (unless she's watching TV and I'm being loud). Most of my playing around her tends to be noodling, too, so not even her favorite songs. I actually don't know any REM or Smiths/Morrissey. LOL

Actually, my wife actually likes when I play guitar around her (unless she's watching TV and I'm being loud). Most of my playing around her tends to be noodling, too, so not even her favorite songs. I actually don't know any REM or Smiths/Morrissey. LOL

So impress her and a learn a couple of tunes.

Back