Expression pedals...what are you guys using?

I have the Boss FV500, no complaints, it's built like a tank. I think I might have the "L" version for some reason which might mess things up if I was using it in its intended role as a volume pedal but as an expression it's great.

EDIT:

I forgot to update this thread:

11252025_10153356358967425_5601278326077083336_n.jpg

Waiting for the Strymon Brigadier to show up.

How's the Mobius? Some of the Strymon stuff is on my "kidney sale" list and what I've heard of that thing sounds gorgeous.

I have the Boss FV500, no complaints, it's built like a tank. I think I might have the "L" version for some reason which might mess things up if I was using it in its intended role as a volume pedal but as an expression it's great.

EDIT:

How's the Mobius? Some of the Strymon stuff is on my "kidney sale" list and what I've heard of that thing sounds gorgeous.
It's fantastic. You'll always be able to find individual boxes that do any of these effects better but I've never had any kind of multi effects box that will actually make all of those sounds really good like this one. I'm excited to try the Brigadier once it gets here too.

It's taken me a while to get it all sorted and properly functional, but the expression pedal on the HD 500 works fantastic once you get the parameters all worked out. All hail the multi-FX units!

Back