Expression pedals...what are you guys using?

I just got this in the mail.

product_noseblue1.jpg

I ordered it back when I had the VoiceLive 3, but it was backordered until now. I was getting set to return it and order something else from them, but if you'd like me to mail it to you to try out, just let me know. It's nice to have an expression device that doesn't use a ton of space. plus the knob is big enough that you can adjust it with your toe. It's all metal and appears to be very durable.

I just got this in the mail.

product_noseblue1.jpg

I ordered it back when I had the VoiceLive 3, but it was backordered until now. I was getting set to return it and order something else from them, but if you'd like me to mail it to you to try out, just let me know. It's nice to have an expression device that doesn't use a ton of space. plus the knob is big enough that you can adjust it with your toe. It's all metal and appears to be very durable.
Not sure I'd like to use that for a Wah though .

Just have the Line6 one that comes with or is sold with, a M9 or M13. Seems to work for what it is. Still wanted a real wah though.

I can use my guitar as an expression pedal...

http://munchaudio.com/category/munchbox/

... I'm such a dope. I bought it and NONE of my pedals (minus the DL4) has an expression input.

It was an impulse buy when their Kickstarter collapsed. They have 7 left. I'm not too attached to mine.

I got a $50 Amazon GC for my birthday so I ended up getting the Mission EP1 for the same price that the plastic Roland pedal I was going to buy originally. In the rock/paper/scissors of pedal buying for me a metal case always trumps plastic. I realize that there are times in the set while I am singing on a song like Pharrells "Happy" and since I need to go between the wah and clean sounds so quickly I end up standing on the pedal sometimes. The roland wouldn't survive that like the Fulltone has and the mission is built like a Dunlop wah pedal it looks like.

I have two Mission EP1-L6 pedals for my M13. They're freakin' bulletproof. I like that you can get them in different colors. I got one in black and one in red so my tiny brain doesn't get confused.

I have a Digitech EX-7 "Expression Factory". It's a big, honking, bulletproof thing, but since I rarely use pedals....

Back