Disney releasing unaltered blu ray of the original 3 Star Wars movies?

Biggest sin for me was changing ghost Vader to pretty boy Anakin.

But a lot of the added CGI really pisses me off too.

Good. This means I can teach my boys about Star Wars without ever exposing them to that Special Edition crap.

Biggest sin for me was changing ghost Vader to pretty boy Anakin.

But a lot of the added CGI really pisses me off too.

Same here, that was not necessary. I mean, the scene where Luke takes off old Vader's mask of isn't changed, as I recall, so why not keep the ghost as old Vader? They didn't change Obi Wan's to be the young Ewan McGregor.

Please, hold the ewoks. That was the downfall of the whole series. Star Wars went Disney. Don't even get me started on Jar jar Stinks.

It pains me to know that originally Lucas intended that battle to be on the Wookie planet.... but at the time, they couldn't afford all those Wookie suits and tall actors... so they revised it to be annoying little gerbils. :annoyed:

It pains me to know that originally Lucas intended that battle to be on the Wookie planet.... but at the time, they couldn't afford all those Wookie suits and tall actors... so they revised it to be annoying little gerbils. :annoyed:

:cry:

If they had kept it more badass with wookies, who knows how jar-jar would have turned out? Maybe he would have been a strong, silent type with a short tongue.

Or maybe after the Christmas special, Lucas realized he could never top that interpretation of Kashyyyk.

Have you guys seen Mark Hamill's awesome Jedi beard yet?

fo4rsp6xeddoasgrxwe6.jpg

Back