Dear people who double park:

I went to pickup some take out at the Chinese restaurant last night. Some bitch with handicap plates decided to park in both of the two take out spots. There was just enough room to barely squeeze in our little Civic, so I did. I get the food and leave, but see that they screwed up the order so I went back in and waited while they replaced one of the meals. I'm watching the car from inside and get to see the perplexed and angry face of the woman (who can walk fine and was dining in) not being able to get in her car. :grin:

A few minutes later the food comes out and I leave. I gingerly walk over and get into my wife's car and see the parking genius is about to say something... I was ready with my asshole switch already engaged and say,
"Thanks for parking in the both take out spots. It must be really special to be the only person on the planet." in my most smart assed voice. Yeah, fuck yourself, you inconsiderate bitch.

Last edited:
Thats what I do. I'll crawl over the to the passenger side to get out if I have too. I also like it when the guy in the Ferrari/Corvette parks all the way in the back of the lot so nobody parks next to him. I bet you'll never guess where I park when I see that. :grin:
Whats' the problem with that?

If he wants to park out in the middle of nowhere so no one dings his door with theirs, why would that piss you off?

And I wouldn't park so close so he can't move it, if they're that stupid, they may try to move it anyway. :eek:
That is why I drive a a piece of shit car. I couldn't care less if somebody hits it. With the amount of terrible drivers in the DC area, I will never buy a nice car.

3ecc7ec9bb65b54dcf5b613c90f0b2c8.jpg

At Costco. Only parking space open nearby and sure enough, asshole parking adjacent. Mum left a note. :lol:

The virtues of driving a beater: you can open your door with enough force to leave a sizable ding in their door.

I never fuck with someone's car no matter how much they deserve it. Cameras are everywhere and it can turn into a criminal case quickly. The sticky note thing sound fun!

Back