Dear people who double park:

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Fuck you. You're a dick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409270712.255392.jpg

I hate these people so much. I also love the fact that it's a mini van. You're not driving a Lambo asshole. And even if you did, fuck you if you double park.

Parking lot pricks really piss me off. People who park like pricks, don't put carts in the corral, walk (or rather mosey aimlessly) in the drivers lane so you have to crawl while waiting for them.

Last edited:
Yeah, that parking (though I agree with Howie that double parking is the other thing) is very annoying. And this person, a mini-van? Really? worried about a door scratch or something?

Yeah, that parking (though I agree with Howie that double parking is the other thing) is very annoying. And this person, a mini-van? Really? worried about a door scratch or something?

They were probably in a hurry and couldn't be bothered to spend the extra 20 seconds straightening out the car. I see this kind of parking all the time.

Just park so close to them they can't possibly move their car

Thats what I do. I'll crawl over the to the passenger side to get out if I have too. I also like it when the guy in the Ferrari/Corvette parks all the way in the back of the lot so nobody parks next to him. I bet you'll never guess where I park when I see that. :grin:

Whenever I park my vette, I park a little further away where there aren't any other cars around. Invariably when I come back later it is surrounded by a couple of large trucks or SUV's that parked too close so it is hard for me to open the door and get in.:mad:

Sometimes someone has to park like that because another vehicle (that's now gone) was parked that way and that was the only way this guy could get in. Not saying that's the case here.

And I wouldn't park so close so he can't move it, if they're that stupid, they may try to move it anyway. :eek:

Whenever I park my vette, I park a little further away where there aren't any other cars around. Invariably when I come back later it is surrounded by a couple of large trucks or SUV's that parked too close so it is hard for me to open the door and get in.:mad:
This. I drive a little truck. I'll park where I can see to back out when I leave but nooooooo

I come back and there's goddam dually diesel on one side and 4-wheel drive on huge mudders on the other.

Back