Come watch a train wreck

Have you tried the Setzer set, and if so, what did you think?

I haven't yet actually. I don't really like any of the classic/middle of the road filtertrons unless it's in a big hollowbody.

LOVE the Supertrons, just did an unpotted set for an Arcturus for a customer and they are mind blowing! T-Armonds are killer too

Guys, it's just a guitar. He owns it. Honestly, how is what he's doing any worse than any other guitar with a pickguard that holds the pickups? Even the creator of the guitar likes the final design.

Yeah, logically, he probably should have tried a few different pickups that fit the existing holes before whipping the dremel out, but humans aren't driven by logic alone.

Good thing this forum wan't around when Lester Polfus contemplated running a beautiful Epiphone hollowbody through a bandsaw to build "The Log".

Guys, it's just a guitar. He owns it. Honestly, how is what he's doing any worse than any other guitar with a pickguard that holds the pickups? Even the creator of the guitar likes the final design.

Yeah, logically, he probably should have tried a few different pickups that fit the existing holes before whipping the dremel out, but humans aren't driven by logic alone.

Good thing this forum wan't around when Lester Polfus contemplated running a beautiful Epiphone hollowbody through a bandsaw to build "The Log".
You know, you're absolutely right. I feel ashamed.

If the guy wants to haphazardly take a Dremel to an exotic work of guitar art that he owns, who are we to question it?

Buncha busy body Nancy Negatives looking for something or someone to bitch about.

Forget the practical assertions that perhaps he try other pup options before taking the extreme "route", screw the advisories against free-handing a cavity modification. Stick those "send it to Doug or have a pro do it" suggestions straight up our asses!

If the dude wants to put some hand-made spinner hub caps on his Lamborghini to cover up those ugly - ass factory wheels, then I say "you go homie!".

Use your freedom of choice, freedom of choice.

Back