Come watch a train wreck

zOWspvR.png

What an idiot. He wants to add to his tonal palette and has nothing but humbucker guitars. So he tries and doesn't like the p-90s, so he is going to route a $2k + guitar to put in more humbuckers?

What an idiot. He wants to add to his tonal palette and has nothing but humbucker guitars. So he tries and doesn't like the p-90s, so he is going to route a $2k + guitar to put in more humbuckers?
:facepalm::gah:

Doesn't anyone read? He bought it used from the tgp classifieds.

I don't read for details unless something interests me. I skim more for the fine details and from the way the thread was written, only two of that model were made and he happened to find one. That in itself implies used but I did not look for "TGP Classifieds" as you state. Selective READING!!!

From post 7

I just ordered a humbucker routing plexiglass template from StewMac...should arrive later this week, and I can whip out the dremel and start carving (yes, freehand...I don't own a router, but I've done a few other cavity routing projects, so I should be fine. And, it doesn't have to be cosmetically perfect, given that it will all be under the pickguard itself).

:facepalm:

Reactions: Tig
Back