cats crack me up

14322661_10154516498099573_7410841540203084891_n.jpg

Reactions: Tig
They crack me up too. Especially when one of them (Achilles, you lovable little prick) bites me on the hand for no damned reason and apparently I don't wash it out well enough, and I end on two different antibiotic prescriptions for Cat Scratch Fever*. All the joints/tendons in my right arm and hand ache, but after taking the antibiotics since yesterday afternoon it's a little better.

*Save the Nugent cracks.

Reactions: Tig
They crack me up too. Especially when one of them (Achilles, you lovable little prick) bites me on the hand for no damned reason and apparently I don't wash it out well enough, and I end on two different antibiotic prescriptions for Cat Scratch Fever*. All the joints/tendons in my right arm and hand ache, but after taking the antibiotics since yesterday afternoon it's a little better.

*Save the Nugent cracks.

Cat scratch mojo.

I get bit or scratched daily. My furry friend Arya has social issues.

My cats never bite or scratch me. I'm not sure if it's because they know who's boss or if it's that I've never played with them with my hands, only toys..

If I raise my voice they heed...The only time I've ever hurt one of them is when I trip over them...

They just know...

600809_3420026175133_1554533800_n.jpg

Back