cats crack me up

bdcb87530304a39ace220f711a4b8c13.jpg

Only in Chicago - @PunkKitty

Tour assistant needed for Cat Circus (Chicago)

Have you ever wanted to run away and join the circus? Now you can, with cats!

The Amazing Acro-cats are a troupe of real rescued house cats that tour the nation spreading the joy of clicker training, fostering, and adoption while entertaining audiences of all ages. For more information about what we do, please visit our website, circuscats.com. We are looking for a stage assistant who can also help take care of our Rock Star cats. This is full-time work for the qualified candidate.

Primary Duties include (with experience in these duties preferred)

*Stage and show responsibilities fur performances entails cat wrangling, moving props, and supporting role for the master trainer and senior stage assistant.
*Merchandise sales and front of house operation before and after the performances.
*Animal care - Daily, weekly and monthly cat care duties -- including a chicken and groundhog! Animal welfare duties like medications and enrichment.
*Coordinate volunteers for all performances including load in and load out.
*Ability to drive a 45 foot tour bus a plus!

Compensation: Pay commensurate with qualifications and experience; background check required; adventure and travel across the country.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tlg/5770217753.html

00i0i_cr3jAYqWT36_600x450.jpg

00B0B_eulqjd8Kr9E_600x450.jpg

00p0p_34HJR6q5fVE_600x450.jpg

01616_jQjjndnXiex_600x450.jpg

The Amazing Acro-cats are a troupe of real rescued house cats that tour the nation spreading the joy of clicker training, fostering, and adoption while entertaining audiences of all ages. For more information about what we do, please visit our website, circuscats.com. We are looking for a stage assistant who can also help take care of our Rock Star cats. This is full-time work for the qualified candidate.

*Stage and show responsibilities fur performances entails cat wrangling, moving props, and supporting role for the master trainer and senior stage assistant.
*Merchandise sales and front of house operation before and after the performances.
*Animal care - Daily, weekly and monthly cat care duties -- including a chicken and groundhog! Animal welfare duties like medications and enrichment.

Compensation: Pay commensurate with qualifications and experience; background check required; adventure and travel across the country.

00i0i_cr3jAYqWT36_600x450.jpg

00B0B_eulqjd8Kr9E_600x450.jpg

00p0p_34HJR6q5fVE_600x450.jpg

01616_jQjjndnXiex_600x450.jpg

Just hire Toonces!

toonces.gif

They were on Colbert one night. It was quite a hoot.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I'm not a fan of trophy hunting. It's just that you don't see too many of these in Brooklyn. This is at a shop in my neighborhood and I'm kind of fascinated with it. I'd even consider bringing it home but I'd be afraid my cat would have a heart attack.

lion.jpg

Back