cats crack me up

tumblr_o7bwflRrnD1tlb56zo1_400.gif

I bought a larger LED Smart TV for my elderly aunt and uncle, and it's on the floor in my living room (I'm setting it up before taking it to them tomorrow). On a whim, I cranked up the youtube app and played a "bird videos for cats" playlist. I started this about 6pm yesterday, and my two cats have spent a ton of time since then staring at the video birds and squirrels.

I may take the old 32" 720p piece of crap this TV is replacing and turn it into a dedicated bird/squirrel video monitor for the cats.

I bought a larger LED Smart TV for my elderly aunt and uncle, and it's on the floor in my living room (I'm setting it up before taking it to them tomorrow). On a whim, I cranked up the youtube app and played a "bird videos for cats" playlist. I started this about 6pm yesterday, and my two cats have spent a ton of time since then staring at the video birds and squirrels.

I may take the old 32" 720p piece of crap this TV is replacing and turn it into a dedicated bird/squirrel video monitor for the cats.

Bird videos for cats?

Hey. It works!

Little Luna vs video birds

Back