cats crack me up

Lovable kitteh story:

So my SIL and nephew are visiting my mom for a few days, staying upstairs where Mom apparently never goes any more. Turns out the cat has been using the bed upstairs (MY old bed!) as a litter box. :facepalm:

SIL said judging from the amount of poop, he has been at it for a couple of years... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Reactions: Tig
"Say 'hello' to my leetle friend..."

7f58aa1e-this-cat-looks-like-it-s-holding-a-little-cat-sized-machine.jpg

We have a Turkish Angora cat. Just about every day at 2 a.m. we'd hear her somewhere in the house hacking up a hairball.
After trying just about every hairball remedy, I gave up and decided to give her a haircut.

412656789.jpg

We have a Turkish Angora cat. Just about every day at 2 a.m. we'd hear her somewhere in the house hacking up a hairball.
After trying just about every hairball remedy, I gave up and decided to give her a haircut.

412656789.jpg

Ya,I couldn't do that to mine.. I got them mostly because of they way they looked and cats also have whiskers all over their body if you look close enough. And they are not there just for aesthetics, their purpose is for tactile/sensory benefits for the cat, especially since they're more deeply rooted than other hairs on their body.

Back