Question: Can someone identify what I have here?

Pine Apple Slim

Kick Henry Jackassowski
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
I picked up this cab 2nd hand for 100 bucks a couple of years ago to go with my little Micro Terror. There is no name on it. The grill is plastic and attaches w Velcro. Loaded with a Celestion 12 that I can't find anything about. It sounds Very Marshally and in your face British.
I'm looking for a warmer/fuller/smoother, more American tone. Someone suggested a Cannibis Rex.
I'm wondering if this cab is worth keeping as is, or converting to an open back, or should I ditch it.
It seems to be solid.
But mostly I'm wondering just who the heck made it. I'm pretty sure it's not homemade.

It's a g12l probably pulled from a Marshall valvestate cab and put into that single 12 enclosure. Iirc they were an OEM only speaker and not sold on their own. Id prb replace it and sell the speaker on eBay if youre looking for a different sound signature but want to continue using that cab

No the baffle is plywood. From the Geezer images I can google, you seem to have hit the mark.
Thanks. So I take it these were decent Marshall inspired cabs. I wish the back came off easily so I could easily convert it to open back, but it's a front loader. Im pretty sure a big part of what I don't like about it currently is the sealed design. Guess I could get out the old jigsaw.

"I'm wondering if this cab is worth keeping as is, or converting to an open back, or should I ditch it."

I would leave it sealed and make another cab that's open back. Mostly cuz, I'm always looking for an excuse for project and,,, I have an amp I made that I can take the back off. I love it off for clean noodling, turned up too much with tons of gain, it gets farty. Same amp with the back on, kicks you in the chest.

Geezer cabs were top notch. Maybe make a removable half panel for the back. Probably just swap out the speaker to something else. Geezer used VIN 30 and Greenbacks for the most part, not low end valvestate celestions. Someone probably pulled the original out.

Back