Anyone have a Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless?

I have the G90 but I never use it, because it had the strangest habit of working fine for practice & rehearsal & jamming, but as soon as I used it at a gig it would fail. This happened about 5 times. It's currently the worlds most expensive rack-space filler.

Every, every fucking time- fine at home, fails at a gig, & I never did figure out how or why. I've since gone back to a 40 foot cable, mainly for dialing in my bass tone out in front during soundcheck w/the 3-band eq on my bass.
Did the venues have WiFi? Did you change channels at the venue?

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

The G50 has 12 channels, so I'm hoping to avoid some of your troubles, Fumbles.
I haven't had any issues with my G50 once I realized that WiFi can interfere with it. I just had to pick a channel that didn't have interference (which in my case was the lower channels since that's where my house WiFi is set. I think I have it set to channel 7 right now, which seems to be a clear spot everywhere I've gone.

I think my G90 is maybe an earlier version of it- it has 12 channels too, but a guitarist bandmate has the exact same thing- a G90. He bought his a while after I bought mine. & his can show you which channels have activity on them, & how much.

Mine doesn't have that- I'm just flying blind, not knowing how much traffic is on any channel I choose.

I think my G90 is maybe an earlier version of it- it has 12 channels too, but a guitarist bandmate has the exact same thing- a G90. He bought his a while after I bought mine. & his can show you which channels have activity on them, & how much.

Mine doesn't have that- I'm just flying blind, not knowing how much traffic is on any channel I choose.
There's a way to update the firmware. The G90 never had any major hardware revisions.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Back