Active shooter about 1/4 mile from my office...

You've never played a game against a 13-year-old with voice communications, eh?

"DUDE! I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND I FUCKED YOUR MOM!"

"DUDE! SURE, I MISSED THAT SHOT BUT I'M FUCKING YOUR MOM!"

Wash.

Rinse.

Unfortunately repeat...

Huh. Well, my mom is like 70 years old, so......I guess I would be more concerned with that aspect of it than anything else. And no, I guess I have never played an online game against a 13 year old with voice communication.

Maybe chess, but things don't tend to get that drastic over a chessboard, you know?

:lol:

Jesus.

That's fucked up. Kids that don't even know where their dick is telling me they're fucking my Mom....wow.

Oh, these fucking kids today....lol.

Fucktards, every one of 'em.

Huh. Well, my mom is like 70 years old, so......I guess I would be more concerned with that aspect of it than anything else. And no, I guess I have never played an online game against a 13 year old with voice communication.

Maybe chess, but things don't tend to get that drastic over a chessboard, you know?

:lol:

Jesus.

That's fucked up. Kids that don't even know where their dick is telling me they're fucking my Mom....wow.

Oh, these fucking kids today....lol.

Fucktards, every one of 'em.
Check the edit of my post and you'll see an example actually involving me. LOL

While I love the fact these shitstains are getting some justice served to them, 25 years to life seems a bit harsh for a 15 year old. Seems like giving him 3 years in juvie until he turns 18 (if not perhaps 21) would have been sufficient.

Edit:

After reading more of the story:

Prosecutors played audio of Horner’s 911 phone call to the jury:

“I just shot and killed four people. If any police enter my home I will kill them too,” the statement read in part.

Well, that's pretty heinous...he could have got someone killed.

While I love the fact these shitstains are getting some justice served to them, 25 years to life seems a bit harsh for a 15 year old. Seems like giving him 3 years in juvie until he turns 18 (if not perhaps 21) would have been sufficient.
I would too except it looks like someone was shot and critically injured in that case.

I would too except it looks like someone was shot and critically injured in that case.

Yeah, I commented before reading the whole story. I didn't read what he actually said on the phone, that's pretty bad.

I still don't see it being 25 years to life bad, though, shit. I think many people who actually murder someone have got less than that.

Yeah, I commented before reading the whole story. I didn't read what he actually said on the phone, that's pretty bad.

I still don't see it being 25 years to life bad, though, shit. I think many people who actually murder someone have got less than that.

Remember when my brother in law's brother was murdered by their step-father last December? He got 11 years.

After seeing all that was involved in the fake shooter two buildings over I sincerely hope they do nail the person and make the sentence appropriately stiff enough (large fine, tons of community service, some jail time) so that others will not be encouraged to do anything like that.

Last edited:
Back