Active shooter about 1/4 mile from my office...

OK....this really pisses me off. :mad:

The entire police SWAT thing at the next building over yesterday was because of a hoax called into the police because they wanted to play a prank on a livestreaming gamer by the name of Kootra. He had announced he was going to be livestreaming from his studio (located the next building over) while playing an online game. Someone though it would be funny to have the SWAT cops burst in on him during the livestream so they could watch it go down live. So they called in a double shooting and stated they were still in the building. They had four schools in lock-down, had at least 100 cops and others taken away from their regular jobs and cost a butt load of cash all for a prank. I hope they find the bastard who called in the prank and ram the law up his ass so far that no one will ever want to do this type of thing again.
It's not funny...

Link to an article....

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2014/08/kootra_swatted_the_creatures_jordan_matthewson.php

Incredibly stupid prank.

With everyone on edge these days, what kind of idiot would think it's a good idea to make heavily armed cops swarm into a room?

Ummm....what?
You've never played a game against a 13-year-old with voice communications, eh?

"DUDE! I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND I FUCKED YOUR MOM!"

"DUDE! SURE, I MISSED THAT SHOT BUT I'M FUCKING YOUR MOM!"

Wash.

Rinse.

Unfortunately repeat...

Makes me missed my server admin days for Skial's TF2 servers. Start with that shit and [TC]CreepingDeath would mute your ass... OR WORSE! :rawk:

I'm [TC]CreepingDeath, BTW. :)

Back