Aaron Hernandez dead

From all accounts, Hernandez was not a good person, but I cannot rejoice or laugh at his death.
Some people deserve what they get. He was a piece of shit. His death was by far the easiest way out for him. He deserved far worse for what he did. And we only know about the things he got caught doing.

He was a scumbag, serial killer, and his death stops his scumbag lawyers from dragging the Odin Lloyd case into an eternity of appeals. Good riddance.

Some people deserve what they get. He was a piece of shit. His death was by far the easiest way out for him. He deserved far worse for what he did. And we only know about the things he got caught doing.

My thoughts when reading the facts of the first case when it was out and on trail were, how do you call up a group of guys top come up from Florida where I went to school, have them go out with you and the other person for like only 45 minutes come back in with a gun with one guy dead and all those guys acting like there was no big deal if you haven't done that before? There most definitely was some major shit he was involved with down there with those guys.

Won't suicide either void or reduce the payout?

I have no clue, but he made a ton of cash from the NFL. No doubt there is or will be a civil suit where his victims family would sue for money. I wonder if you can sue a dead person? So now all of his earnings or what's left of them, go to the kid?

I just saw this on wikipedia:

"In the state of Massachusetts, Hernandez technically died an innocent man due to the legal principle of abatement ab initio, where if a person dies and has not exhausted all legal appeals, the case reverts to its status at the beginning; so the person becomes innocent. Hernandez had an appeal pending for his 2014 conviction in the murder of Odin Lloyd." - wikipedia

I just saw this on wikipedia:

"In the state of Massachusetts, Hernandez technically died an innocent man due to the legal principle of abatement ab initio, where if a person dies and has not exhausted all legal appeals, the case reverts to its status at the beginning; so the person becomes innocent. Hernandez had an appeal pending for his 2014 conviction in the murder of Odin Lloyd." - wikipedia

He died an innocent man? I was hoping he'd be in jail for the longest time. Especially with all the careless talk about this night. I heard he had an uptown girl (Christie Lee, maybe?) and he couldn't help but tell her about it. He couldn't just leave a tender moment alone. Still this has to be a crushing blow to anyone keeping the faith that he'd get out or that they could make some easy money off of the whole deal.

I have no clue, but he made a ton of cash from the NFL. No doubt there is or will be a civil suit where his victims family would sue for money. I wonder if you can sue a dead person? So now all of his earnings or what's left of them, go to the kid?

I have read that all of his money is gone due to attorney fees, as well as, spending like an idiot. His former mansion is listed for sale.

At least in Ohio you can sue someone's estate.

He died an innocent man? I was hoping he'd be in jail for the longest time. Especially with all the careless talk about this night. I heard he had an uptown girl (Christie Lee, maybe?) and he couldn't help but tell her about it. He couldn't just leave a tender moment alone. Still this has to be a crushing blow to anyone keeping the faith that he'd get out or that they could make some easy money off of the whole deal.
Well, every child had a pretty good shot to get at least as far as their old man got. But something happened on the way to a place where all you can feel are loaded guns in your face you'll have to deal with pressure.

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, Terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide
Foreign debts, homeless Vets, AIDS, Crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and Roller Cola wars, I can't take it anymore

kevin-dubrow.jpg

Too soon?

Back